Sunday, February 19, 2006

That Darn Cat


I caught my cat doing the vilest thing.

Friday night I heard him come in late. I thought he might have a little hair ball or cold or something. Well Saturday morning I get up and find that he had been out all night drinking with my friends and was now hung over. The litter box was a mess!

It turns out that while I was at work over the last three weeks he was at home logging on my computer and emailing my friends. He even started his own blog. That bastard decided to rally the troops and get them to all go out once a month since they were only seeing each other on holidays.

The evidence was on camera that he “borrowed.” He wasn’t even courteous enough to wipe the paw prints off it.

I guess I wouldn’t be so hurt if he had only invited me too… What a bastard!

1 comment: