Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm Just Fine

Thank you all for your concerns, but I am doing just fine. These things tend to pass, painfully, but they are just passing.

Friday evening I get back to my apartment and there is a note on the counter from my cat, Bastard, telling me that everyone was getting together in Monroe at some bar, and that he was borrowing my camera again. What a bastard!

So I drive down to Monroe and see the gang all hanging out with my cat, drinking, laughing, having a good time, flirting with the girls. Well, at least he kind of invited me this time. You can see all the fun he had and pictures he took at,

http://fightingbastardcatsloppy72socialclub.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're fine. I hope the pain is over and it's all passed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like you had a really bad day! I am glad to hear you are feeling better after all of that. Take care!

    ReplyDelete