Friday, August 18, 2006

The Five Stages of Loss

Thank you all for the supportive emails, comments, and phone calls. After several beers, a few conversations, and an oil change, I have decided to keep Everywhere Man rather than start a new blog.

As you may have heard, I have lost my job. Well, I didn't really loose my job, it's still there. It's just when I go there some other guy is doing it.

Dubbya the VW is running fine after a end to end tune up. Last month I bought a new MacBook Pro becasue I knew I would need my own laptop. Also, I have a new phone and phone number, because the company took back the one I was using. If you want my new phone number it can be found in the mens bathroom, rest area 52, on US23 North. Or you can just email me and I'll send it to you.

On a sad note, I did loose my girlfriend this week as well. I guess I didnt really loose her, it's just that when I go over to her place there is a new guy doing her.

On this scale I am somewhere between Mel Gibson and Bort.



Denial



Bargaining


Anger


Despair


Acceptance

2 comments:

  1. When you get to the Borat stage, I will lend you some shorts or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I have the same swim gear. Look at all the hotties it brings in.

    But these shorts you are going to lend, are they yours? And do you really think they will fit?

    Lets think this through next time Shaw. You are the smartest one amongst us, and you think a big guy like me can fit in your shorts?

    ReplyDelete