Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rock Out with your Cock Out!

My New Years resolution was to swear more frequently. It should add more flavor and zest to my daily conversations and writing. The Clark Kent persona I wear will be shed like a bad suit on the post Christmas sales rack at Wal-Mart.

WARNING
Holiday Thrill Killer
This bitch and her group of friends brought a quick end to a long night. In a drunken state they continuously taunted me and my friends by drinking our beverages, leaving their shit on our table, sitting in one of our chairs, and being a general annoyance.

Please feel free to kick this fuck in the shin and run away when possible. Do not feel pity for her fugly face or homely manner - she is a shallow drunkard who will do or say anything for another drink.

Okay, like every other resolution, I am giving this one up. It’s feels kind of yucky to be a mean potty mouth.

3 comments:

  1. glad you're giving this up. you're just not as funny when you're a potty mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should all watch your fucking mouths, or i'm telling. assholes.

    oh, happy b-day p2

    ReplyDelete