Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I would never join a club that would have me as a member" - Groucho

Listening to the radio on the way to work the other morning one of the great minds of our time was discussing early male development. He said, “Boys travel in packs. They either join the Boy Scouts or the Bloods. But they will join some sort of group.”

On reflection I have often considered myself pretty independent, a bit of a loner. There was that time in the Cub Scouts, oh and the Royal Rangers. There was a time when I was really involved in the church youth group (that’s not really a club, maybe an organization.) Oh, yeah, those years in the fraternity.

Guess I was pretty wrong. I need to be part of the pack. Right now I’ll call it the blogger club, and this is our sign:

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that could be of some use to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hang out with us because no one else will. We appreciate that, P2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ben found something less offensive to do with his fingers... =)

    ReplyDelete