Undercover Celebrity has submitted her Great Mix Experiment 2006 Collection, and boy is it great. Now I am not hip and with it like many of you hep cats out there, and some of these songs are new to me, but Jenna the Jetta and I have been having great fun going to and from work.
Here is the line up:
1. Worn me down - Rachael Yamagata
2. Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs
3. Blush (only you) - Plumb
4. Boston - Augustana
5. Belief - Gavin DeGraw
6. Pimp It - Black Eyed Peas
7. Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
8. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
9. Just a Ride - Jem
10. For You I Will - Teddy Geiger
11. Be Be your Love Rachael Yamagata
12. Call Me When You’re Sober - Evanescence
13. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
14. Paper Bag - Anna Nalick
15. Sorry - Buckcherry
16. Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae
17. Almost Honest - Josh Kelley
18. Save Me From Myself - Christina Aguilera
Do you want to be part of the Great Mix Experiment 2006? Send me an email (use the Google account under my profile) and include your mailing address.
It’s the only way to enter and join.
Submissions are due by Christmas, your GME06 Green CD will arrive a week after you email me your address and the Best of GME06 will arrive the first week of January 2007.