Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Call for Readers


I am writing again. Part of why you don’t see the daily update and lots of videos.

The most important part of being a good writer, according to local author Elmore Leonard, is re-writing. So I am looking for volunteers to read. Get on the list and you will get a copy of my latest chapter when it is pretty much ready.

When you read it I am just looking for your honest opinion in return. “It sucks” would be meeting that criteria - and it may well. But something a little deeper like, “I didn’t like how Han Solo killed so many younglings when they turned to the dark side.”

No worries - it is not a fanzine or depiction of previously created characters. It is an original bit of work that I am hoping 25 - 40 year olds will enjoy and relate to.

If you are willing to spend 30 minutes a month, please email me.

Thanks,
Everywhere Man

2 comments: