Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Everywhere Man the Movie

A few years back I wrote a screenplay. It was about my life as Everywhere Man. As an action packed adventure of my travels across the US in turbulent times of terror setting up the tradeshow booth, shaking a million hands and loving in a dangerous time Hollywood would love it.

Plus, it was all true.

After meeting with several studio heads and pitching my life story I found myself in the middle of a bidding war.

Now that I have a crazy amount of money from selling the script and going to the premiere I have to tell you that I am a little hurt. You see the studio didn’t think people would believe my story - that it was “too out there.” So they had a few interns fresh from West Washtenaw Technical School bang out a few pages, which they filmed.

Now, I won’t tell you not to see this movie, because I still get a percent of the box, but just don’t expect it to be a reflection on my life. Check Here For Show Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment